Just like Mommy's Home
* Pease do not send gum, candy, food, or toys with your child in the morning.
Other children can and will become upset if there is not enough to share.
These are the times Just Like Mommy's Home serves our meals:
Breakfast 8:00 am - 9:00 Breakfast
10:30 am - 10:45 am Snack
11:30 am - 12:30 pm Lunch
3:30 pm - 3:45 pm Snack
5:15 pm - 6:15 Dinner
Am & Pm Snacks (are optional), breakfast, lunch, and dinner shall be provided by daycare and latchkey
except when one of the following circumstances occurs:
1. The majority of children in attendance is less than 4 hours per day.
2. A written agreement has been provided and signed by the parents/guardians and kept on file indicating that the parents/guardians will be providing the food for their child(ren)
3. The daycare and latchkey has a field trip or special occasion. *On field trips Just Like Mommy's Home will not provide food containing mayonnaise, eggs, milk products, and other ingredients with the high probability of spoilage and we advise the parents/guardians of the same practices if having to provide a meal for such field trips.
4. If the child(ren) is/are still eating baby food, formula, drinking bottles, or require a special diet. In which the parents/guardians will be required to have a written agreement and provide the food they will need.
*If your child is allergic to dairy/ milk please provide a doctors note, and supplement an appropriate food source.We serve dairy/ milk with every meal. Treats, Birthdays, and other occasions: Please inform the staff at Just Like Mommy's Home daycare and latchkey in advance, preferably 1 week, if you would like to bring in any special treats for birthdays or any other special occasions to share with the other children in the daycare and latchkey.
Please bring enough to share with all classmates.